After months and months of counting down, it’s finally here: a new mainline Animal Crossing game. So, how is it? Awesome. Duh. We share our queerpinions on:
- Gender in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Our starting villagers and the ones we still hope to meet
- The game’s emphasis on crafting mechanics
- Near limitless freedom in landscaping, construction, and decoration
- The startling omission of a certain bespectacled pigeon
- The new Bunny Day event
Content warning: We’re a fairly NSFW podcast that includes use of reclaimed homophobic slurs. Our discussion this episode also gets pretty in-depth, so if you haven’t played the game yet and want to avoid spoilers…well, avoid this episode and the entirety of Twitter.